Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lim Geik Kim (Female)

1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY
In Loving Memory of


Lim Geik Kim
(Mrs Jade Khor)
15 Nov. 1948 - 24 Jan. 2009

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I did not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there, I did not die.


Dearly missed by her husband, children and our numerous relatives and friends.

"Precious are the memories of the love we shared."

Source: Sunday Star (24 Jan. 2010, Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment