Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Priya Latha a/p P. Baskaren (Female)

2ND ANNIVERSARY
In Ever Loving Memory of My Beloved Wife


Priya Latha a/p P. Baskaren
(Formerly of CIMB BANK, DAMANSARA)
Born: 29 Dec. 1970
Departed: 24 Jan. 2008

My love,
One night you lay quiet beside me,
And you were gone the next day...
What made you leave me dear?
Your goodbye came without a warning...

I can no longer look forward to tomorrow anymore,
Because I know that they will never
be the way there were before...

In the days that followed your leaving,
I really felt that I would die...
My mind went flat, my heart stopped beating,
My soul stayed somber, unable to cry dear...

And then I remembered your smile...
You were gone but you never left me...
From our there somewhere, you sent me strength,
To help me pick myself again,
To cherish your memory and rise above the pain.

I miss you very much and everyday dear...
Many memories you left me...
You always will be in my heart

And never be forgotten dear...


Deeply missed but always remembered by:
Beloved Husband, Daughters, Parents, Brothers, In-law, Relatives and Friends.

Source: Sunday Star (24 Jan. 2010, Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment