Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bosco Philip Anthony s/o Doraisamy Anthony (Male)

OBITUARY

Bosco Philip Anthony s/o Doraisamy Anthony
Ex-Executive Secretary E.I.W.U.
Advocate & Solicitor of High Court of Malaya.
Aged 63 years
Passed away peacefully on 22 Feb. 2010 at 3.52pm

Leaving behind beloved:
Wife, Son, Daughter, Son-in-law, brothers and sisters and their spouses, nephews & nieces, grand nephews/nieces to mourn their loss.

Body lies in wake at St. Ignatius Church 2, Jalan SS25/23, Taman Mayang PJ and service will be held on Wednesday, 24 Feb. 2010 at 3pm and thereafter cortege leaves for crematorium in Shah Alam.

Contact: 017-335 5283 / 012-334 2531


Source: The Star (23 Feb. 2010, Tuesday)

1 comment:

  1. Tidying up my papers after having moved just recently I came across a business card of Bosco Philip Antony, looking him up I found his obituary - how very sad! I had met him in my function as an interpreter for the Austrian Metal Workers Union during a visit of Mr. Bosco to Vienna - I believe it must have been about 35 years ago. I remember him as a kind and dedicated person with a good sense of humour. May I present my condolences to his family and friends, I am very sorry for their loss.
    with best regards
    Christine Casson-Szabad

    ReplyDelete