Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daniel Jason Phua Yun Shih (Male)

CELEBRATING YOUR 30TH DAY IN HEAVEN
"HERE I AM, LORD."


Daniel Jason Phua Yun Shih
Age: 15 years
Born: Christmas Eve, 1994
obediently followed our Lord Jesus Christ home on 21 Jan. 2010 at 5.15pm.

I never meant to hurt your heart
I never wanted to be apart
But God called one day, and said "It's time."
I eagerly replied, " Your will be done O Lord, not mine."
Life was great, just not the same
Since Jesus spoke and called my name
To mould me, and shape me, to be my best
He allowed me to go through those character-building test
God sat beside me, and wept at every trial
Holding my hand, He carried me from stringent to mild
Then Jesus carefully explained His Plan
For me to help Him watch over my family and friends
So although I may not be with you, I 'm near
When you call my name, in your mind, I'd appear
I'd be watching from a cloud and waiting patiently
Keeping you safe till God calls you to join me.


Scribbling from the desk of Jesus,

Your loving son, Daniel

Love, Dad Bryan Phua, Mum Lynn and Sis Justine.

WWW. facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=282300555801

Source: The Star (20 Feb. 2010, Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment