Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peter Shelton @ Amaan Eusoff Shelton (Male)

THE PASSING OF A LEGEND

Peter Shelton @ Amaan Eusoff Shelton
22 Jun. 1954 - 20 Feb. 2010
Son of Shelton Joseph Almeida (Deceased) and Cecilia Netto

" I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one
I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done
I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done
I have only slipped away into the next room
I am i, you are you
Whatever we were to each other that we still are
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was
Le it be spoken without effort, without the trace of a shadow on it
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you for an interval somewhere very near,
just around the corner ALL IS WELL"


-Peter Shelton, Amaan Eusoff Shelton, Jeeva, 2626-


The family of the late Peter Shelton wishes to extend their heartfelt gratitude to all staff of Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainum Ipoh, Lucy, well wishers, prayer groups, former colleagues at Unilever, friends and strangers who became friends and relatives for their prayers, encouragement, support and consolation.

Source: The Star (27 Feb. 2010, Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment