Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ho Tee Heng (Male)

OBITUARY

Ho Tee Heng
Managing Director of
SHENKO DESIGN SDN BHD
Age: 62 years
passed away peacefuly on 24 April. 2010 at 8.25pm

Leaving behind beloved:
Wife, Daughters, Sisters, Brother-in-law, Relatives and Cousins.

Cortege leaves from residence on Tuesday, 27 April 2010 at 1pm for burial at Fairy Park, Meru, Klang.

Source: The Star ( 26 April. 2010, Monday)

1 comment:

  1. Mr Ho was an amazing friend, mentor and a father figure to me.

    I saw Mr Ho as the only man i knew that shared everything he had with everyone and never asked for anything back.

    Mr Ho was a real made man. He took everything God threw at him; Even with disabilities, he still puts on a smile every morning.

    Mr Ho was the wisest man i know. Often sharing his wise words, usually after a few drinks. And with me being the youngest, everytime we went out, i sure got a lot of wise words. Of all his wise words, i will always remember him telling me never to let go even if it bleeds.

    I would like to thank you, Sir for everything and believing in me and my silly dreams. You will be remembered.

    ReplyDelete