Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dato' Dr. James Swee Lee Kong (Male)

OBITUARY

Dato' Dr. James Swee Lee Kong
D.I.M.P, A.S.A., P.J.K. (DPhill, Oxford)
Director for Rural Basic Infrastructure NKRA, PEMANDU, Primer Minister's Department.
21 May. 1964 - 29 May. 2010

'We love you so very dearly and will always cherish you in our hearts forever'


Leaving behind beloved:
Mother, Wife, Sons, Brother, Sister-in-law, Sisters, Brothers-in-law, Nephews, nieces, grandniece and relatives.

Wake service will be held nightly at 8.30pm at No. 3, Jalan Perintis 1. U1/9A, Glenmarie Court, 40150 Shah Alam.

Cortege leaves at 10am, Wednesday, 2 June 2010 for Fairy Memorial Park, Klang.

Contact: 012-330 3393 / 012-295 0393 / 012-396 4945


Source: The Star ( 31 May. 2010, Monday )

3 comments:

  1. Our deepest condolences and thoughts to the family. We were shocked to learn of the loss of a cousin and friend at such a young age. We will miss him.

    Regards
    Doll, Chris and Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Glenalmond school with James in Mathesons House. I am sad not to have seen him since, especially as I was in KL and Singapore from time to time. I remember him as a kind, intelligent man with a great sense of humor. I have no idea how he coped with our dreadful climate!
    My condolences go out to his wife and family who, I am sure, miss him greatly.
    Best wishes
    Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Oxford Univesity by the 90´s and hapenned do meet James which has became a great friend. I am sad not contacting him since then. He was a very kind and happy person, a lovely friend. My condolences to all his family.
    Maria Cristina (Brazil)

    ReplyDelete