Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

James Jayaratnam Nalliah s/o J.J. Nalliah (Male)

OBITUARY

The Lord is My Sheperd, I shall not want, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me, Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23: 1 & 4

James Jayaratnam Nalliah s/o J.J. Nalliah

Age: 85
Entered into glory on Friday, 25th June 2010 at 6am
Sadly missed by
Brothers, brother-in-law, sisters-in-law, nephews and nieces.

Funeral service will be held at the Pentecostal Church of Malaysia, 2A, Jalan Lima, Sentul, Kuala Lumpur at 10.00am on Saturday, 26th June 2010 and thence to Cheras Cemetery for burial.

Contact: 017-459 1650

Source: The Star (26 June 2010, Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment