Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dato' Dr. A. Selvarajah (DSPN, DJN, BKM, PKT, PJK, PJM, MBBS-MYSORE) (Male)

ANNIVERSARY

Dato' Dr. A. Selvarajah (DSPN, DJN, BKM, PKT, PJK, PJM, MBBS-MYSORE)
Departed: July 28th, 2007

I thought of you with love today,
but that is nothing new,
I thought about you yesterday,
and days before that too.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name,
All I have are memories,
and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake,
with which I'll never part,
God has you in His keeping,
I have you in my heart.

Forever in the hearts of, deeply missed and fondly remembered by
Wife, children, family, relatives and friends.

Source: The Star (28 July 2010, Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment