Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Loh Chuan Chen (Male)

OBITUARY

Loh Chuan Chen

Who had seen and tasted God's love, mercy and grace for 76 years of his life, went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, August 4th 2010
He will be dearly missed by his
Family and friends.

We will always remember this song that he sang:
God is before me and He'll be my guide
God is behind me, no ill can betide
God is beside me to comfort and cheer
God is around me, so why should I fear?

Wake service will be held on Thursday, 5 Aug 2010 and Friday, 6 Aug 2010 at 8.30pm. The cortege will leave the house on Saturday, 7 Aug 2010 at 10am.

Source: The Star (5 August 2010, Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment