Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dhonal K Ghanamuthu (Male)

OBITUARY

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Dhonal K Ghanamuthu
Aged 53
Passed away peacefully on 12th July 2010 at 9.40pm
Leaving behind
Mother, brothers, sisters, brother-in-law, sisters-in-law, nephews, nieces, grandnephew, relatives and friends to mourn their loss.

Cortege leaves 40, Cangkat Tembaga, Island Park, 11600, Penang at 2.45pm on Wednesday, 14th July 2010 for Funeral Mass at 3.00pm at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, Island Park, Penang and thereafter for cremation at Batu Gantung Crematorium, Penang.

Contact: 012-474 1969


Source: The Star (14 July 2010, Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment