Labels

Kindly help those who have lost their loved ones by sending a condolence message to comfort them and also provide a source of strength for them as they go through this difficult time.

(Just click the below comments)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Madam Olive And Kam Neo (Female)

OBITUARY

"The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not want.
Althought I walk throught the valley of the shadoy of death, I fear no evil, for you are beside me. Your rod and your staff comfort me."
Psalm 23:1,4

Madam Olive And Kam Neo

Age: 78
Passed away peacefully on 9th August 2010
Leaving behind beloved
Husband, sons, daughter-in-law, granddaughters, sister, sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends to mourn their loss.

Cortege leaves No.42, Jalan Chengal 4, Taman Merdeka, Batu Berendam, Melaka for funeral mass at Holy Rosary Chapel at 2pm on 11th August 2010 and then to Jelutong Christian Cemetery, Melaka.

Contact: 06-317 1554, 016-375 6448, 012-914 4156


Source: The Star (10 August 2010, Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment